If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (585) 723-1990

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

How to Detect Mold in your Home

5/16/2018 (Permalink)

At SERVPRO of NW Monroe County we have several certified and trained technicians (specifically in mold) that can come to your home and treat whether small or large, we have you covered. Below you will find a few tips on how to detect mold in its early stages before it grows and expands further in your home.

  • A musty odor
  • Physical Symptoms such as, runny nose, irritated skin, red eyes, sneezing and coughing

(This can be differentiated from a typical cold if the person loses the symptoms when they are not in the home)

TIP: If the affected area of mold is small, and can be treated with bleach without harm, it is suggested to clean with bleach and water. Please let it dry completely.

If the problem persists, and the bleach does not do the trick, don’t panic. SERVPRO of NW Monroe County is here to help!

Please give us a call for more information at (585)-723-1990

Other News

View Recent Posts