Remodelled Kitchen after Fire Damage
In the basement was the laundry room, in the laundry room was the culprit of the fire. A DRYER! This fire happened late one night, thankfully the family got out safe, especially the customers son who's bedroom was located right by the laundry room. The house suffered sever damage, and most of the rooms had to be gutted. Sometimes unfortunate events like a fire happens, but these events can also be turned into an opportunity with the right team by your side. If you want to turn a bad situation into a good one, SERVPRO of NW Monroe County is here to make it "Like it never even happened."