Photo Gallery

SERVPRO loves dogs!

SERVPRO loves dogs!

Here at SERVPRO we love greetings from not only our customers but also our customer fur families! Jose and this customers beautiful Great Dane started a friendship that lasted throughout the entire job, he was always found hanging around where ever Jose was working. After all "dogs are a mans best friend," right?!

Break Time!

Break Time!

Our crew is always working great together to make it "Like it Never Really Happened." Here is some of the crew enjoying the nice weather while taking a break at a customers home after Fire had damaged some rooms. The customer was thrilled with the amount of professionalism and hard work they showed on the job!

Smiles are Contagious

Smiles are Contagious

Elliott and Kimberly are always smiling, trying to make our customers understand that even though they are going thru such devastating times things will get better and we will be there to help during that process. We will be there every step of the way!

House Fire in Branchport NY

House Fire in Branchport NY

In November of 2007, one of our very own employees lost their house to a chimney fire, that started in their living room and spread throughout the entire house. What ever the fire didn't damage the water from the fire hoses did. The family had to knock down there 1800s remodeled home and start all over. The family was grateful that no one was hurt during the fire and that they were able to get all their pets out before it was too late.

Water Damage at Dick's Sporting Goods

Water Damage at Dick's Sporting Goods

The night before a huge sale, a pipe located outside of the building was clogged which caused water to over flow into the store. The owner called us and within hours we had extracted water, placed equipment and helped the employees get the store someone what put back together. Luckily the carpets were able to be dried in place and there was no other damage other than a couple articles of wet goods.

Spiderwebs? I think Not!

Spiderwebs? I think Not!

A fire smoldered throughout a house in Bergen. What pictured here may look like spider webs to just a regular person. But to us SERVPRO professionals we know these are smoke webs, cause by a fire. To remove them we have to use special HEPA vacuums, then wash the wall and ceiling. These webs were found all throughout the house on every level.

Chimney/Fireplace Fire

Chimney/Fireplace Fire

Chimney are one of the most common causes of fires. Most of the time its because they are not cleaned out properly. Don't let this happen to you. Make sure you hire a chimney sweeper to come out and properly clean your fireplace before starting it back up during those cold winter months.